Selecting Words (English Grammar ) for all upcoming competitive exams
Selecting Words 9th June 2017 Pick out the most appropriate word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
1. The code of Manu from theological aspect id regarded as ____ from God.
(d) Coming forth
2. This book is about a man who _____ his family and went to live in the Himalayas.
3. You must _____ your career with all seriousness.
4. The affluent life styles of contemporary politicians are in sharp contrast to the _____ ways of living of the freedom fighters.
5. The villagers ____ the death of their leader by keeping all the shops closed.
6. Everyone of us should endeavor to ______ the miseries of the poor.
7. The government will ____ all resources to fight poverty.
8. These medicines are ______ for curing cold.
9. It is easy to _____ but impossible to replace English medium education.
10. Since she is a teacher of language, one would not except her to be guilty of a ______.