“Vitamins & Human Body” (Everyday Science) for all competitive exams.
“Vitamins & Human Body” is a very important topic for students who are preparing for competitive exams like PCS/SSC (CGL / MTS), army clerk,Punjab -central govt test,CAT,MAT,ppsc,upsc ant etc.
1. _______ is caused due to the deficiency of Vitamin K.
(a) Continuous bleeding
2. Anaemia is caused due to the deficiency of :
(b) Vitamin C
(c) Vitamin B
3. Pyridoxine is a chemical name of:
(a) Vitamin K
(b) Vitamin A
(c) Vitamin B2
(d) Vitamin B6
4. Which of the following food materials contains phosphorus?
(a) Egg yolk
5. Which of the following is the best source of Vitamin A?
6. Of the following diseases, which occurs usually from sexual contact?
7. Blood cancer is otherwise called:
(d) None of these
8. The adult skeleton consists of :
(a) 406 bones
(b) 208 bones
(c) 206 bones
(d) 108 bones
9. Which energy is the most suitable for living system?
10. The volume of urine produced by an adult human being in 24 hours is :
(a) 5 litres
(b) 3 litres
(c) 1.5 litres
(d) 1 litres