MCQ’S on Computer 28th June 2017 for all competitive exams.
Computer is one of the most weighted topics for all the competitive exams. We are here with another set of TOP TEN Questions of Computer ,are very important for SSC (CGL/ MTS)and other upcoming competitive.
1. MSI is the abbreviation of:
A) Medium Scale Integrated
B) Medium System Integrated
C) Medium Scale Intelligent
D) Medium System Intelligent
2. IMB launched its first personal computer called IBM-PC in 1981. It had chips from Intel, disk drives from Tandon, operating system from Microsoft, the printer from Epson and the application software from everywhere. Can you name the country which contribute:
3. Which statement is valid about interpreter?
A) It translates one instruction at a time
B) Object code is saved for future use
C) Repeated interpretation is not necessary
D) All of above
4. Easily relocatable language is:
A) Machine language
B) Assembly language
C) High level language
D) Medium level language
5. Which of the following memories needs refresh?
D) All of above
6. Through which device the main components of the computer communicate with each other?
B) System Bus
7. What type of device is computer keyboard?
8. Which is the limitation of high level language?
A) Lower efficiency
B) Machine dependence
C) machine level coding
D) None of above
9. An example of a digital device can be:
A) Digital clock
B) Automobile speed meter
C) Clock with a dial and two hands
D) All of the above
10. Which of the following is not true?
A) Transistors are much smaller
B) Transistors produce low heat
C) Transistors were less reliable
D) Transistors were used in radios and other electronic devices