DAILY GK UPDATES 13th July, 2017.
THESE QUESTIONS ARE BASED ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CURRENT EVENTS.READ THESE QUESTIONS TO ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO CRACK COMPETITIVE EXAMS.BEST OF LUCK FROM EDUCATION WORLD…………….
1. Centre Government has recently launched an app named ____ to verify the accurate tax rate on the commodity and services under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime.
(a) All about GST
(b) Know GST
(c) GST Rates finder
(d) GST Calculator
2. Name the Program that was launched recently in New Delhi which connects students with the scientists.
(a) Sad Bhav
3. Which among the following leader had hosted this year G20 Summit?
(a) Emmanuel Macron
(b) Angela Merkel
(c) Donald Trump
(d) Narendra Modi
4. Which of the following Indian city has been recently declared as a World Heritage city by UNESCO at the 41st session of World Heritage Committee?
5. The First international Aviation Security Seminar was organised recently by National Security Guard in ________ .
(a) Madhya Pradesh
6. Name the formula one race driver who has recently won the Austrian Grand Prix title for Mercedes.
(a) Valtteri Botas
(b) Lewis Hamilton
(c) Sebastian Vettel
(d) Michael Schumacher
7. Which of the following squash player has recently lifted South Australian Open Squash Title 2017?
(a) Pankaj Advani
(b) Harish Kumar
(c) Dipika Pallikal
(d) Harinder Pal Sandhu
8. Khaltmaa Battulga was recently elected as the President of _________ .
9. In which of the following month the government of India will organise a food fair named “World Food India 2017”.
10. In “Maruti Suzuki sportsperson of the year” Charity Gala Awards 2017, who was given the Living Legend of the Year Award?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar
(b) Milkha Singh
(c) Sunil Gavaskar
(d) Abhinav Bhindra