AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, AAI Recruitment 2018, AAI Junior Assistant Posts 2018, AAI Junior Assistant Vacancies 2018 , AAI Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 , AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2018 , Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018 , Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2018 , Apply Online for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, Online Application AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a recruitment notification for the 119 posts of Junior Assistants (Fire Service).Eligible & Interested candidates may apply through the application form given below from 01-08-2018 to 31-08-2018.We are here providing all the details AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 like application process, no. of the posts, age limit, educational qualification, selection process , application fee, how to apply (Step wise), important dates, important dates etc are given below.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Post Details
Organisation: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Total No. of Posts: 119
Job Type : Govt. Job
Name of the Post: Junior Assistants (Fire Service)
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Mode of Apply: online
Job Location: All over India
Eligibility criteria for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with 3-year regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 class with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.
- Check the Educational Qualifications in the details from the Official Notification.
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2018)
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Check the Age relaxation in the details from the Official Notification (given below).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Medical Examination, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs. 12,500-28,500.
- For General/UR/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment
The Application Fees can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 :
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below from 01-08-2018 to 31-08-2018.
Steps to Apply Online :
- Go to the website aai.aero/ .
- Click on Recruitment tab.
- Check for the desired notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the LOGIN if you have Login ID and Password.
- Click on the REGISTER if you are a new user/ candidate.
- Then fill all the required details carefully.
- Upload the documents as Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online – Started (01-08-2018)
Last Date to Apply Online – 31-08-2018
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.