AAI Junior Asst Recruitment 2017
AAI Junior Asst Recruitment 2017 / AAI Recruitment 2017 / Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
AAI Junior Asst Recruitment 2017 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a recruitment notification for the 170 Posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Services). Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below from 06-12-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 31-12-2017 upto 23:59 hrs. We are here providing all the details of AAI Junior Asst Recruitment 2017 like application process, no. of the posts, age limit, educational qualification, selection process , application fee, how to apply (Step wise) etc are given below.
AAI Junior Asst Recruitment Details:
Organisation: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
Total No. Of Posts: 170
Job Type : Govt. job
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Mode of Apply: Online
Eligibility criteria for AAI Junior Asst Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should have passed 10th class.
- Three years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks, Valid Heavy Vehicle driving license or valid medium vehicle license or valid light motor vehicle license.
- Check the Educational Qualifications in the details from the Official Notification.
Age Limit (on 31-12-2017)
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Check the Age relaxation in the details from the Official Notification (given below).
Candidates will be selected based on
- Driving Test
- Written online test
- Physical test
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- for General & OBC candidates through online mode only by using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card only.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ female, ex-serviceman candidates.
How to Apply for
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below from 06-12-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 31-12-2017 upto 23:59 hrs.
Steps to Apply Online:
1) Go to the website www.aai.aero
2) Click on Career tab.
3) Check for the desired notification.
4) Read it carefully.
5) Click on Apply Online Link.
6) Click on the REGISTER if you are a new user/ candidate.
7) Upload the documents as Photograph and Signature.
8) Then fill all the required details carefully.
9) Pay the application fee as per the category.
10) Submit the form.
11) Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Application- 06-12-2017 (Started)
Last Date for Submission of Application- 31-12-2017
Last Date for Deposit of Application fee – 31-12-2017
Important Links :
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.