Current Affairs for IBPS PO 2018
Current Affairs for IBPS PO 2018 ,Current Affairs for Bank Exams , August Current Affairs ,Daily GK Questions for IBPS PO 2018 ,Daily GK Questions for IBPS RRBs Clerk Mains 2018,GK for IBPS PO 2018 ,GK Questions for IBPS PO 2018,Current Affairs August 2018,Daily Current Affairs,Current Affairs ,Current Affairs Questions, DAILY GK, DAILY GK UPDATES ,Important GK Questions, MCQs on G.K ,General Knowledge Questions ,GK Questions
Current Affairs for IBPS PO 2018 :These questions are based on national and international current events. Read these questions to enhance your knowledge and to crack competitive exams like IBPS PO 2018 ,IBPS RRBs ,IAS, UPSC, PCS, Railway Exams and etc. Best of luck from Education World…………….
Current Affairs for IBPS PO 2018
1. The Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensemble of which Indian city has recently declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
2. Who has been conferred with the National Kalidas Samman in visual arts by the Madhya Pradesh government?
A. Kalamandalam Gopi
B. Anjolie Ela Menon
C. Satish Gujral
D. Puttaraj Gavai
3. The 2018 National Doctors Day (NDD) is celebrated on which date in India?
A. July 8
B. July 4
C. July 1
D. July 10
4. Which high-level committee has submitted its report to Finance ministry to tackle Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) and to create credit capacity?
A. Rajnish Kumar committee
B. Viral Acharya committee
C. V S Jayakumar committee
D. Sunil Mehta committee
5. The joint military exercise ‘Maitree 2018’ has started between India and which country?
C. Sri Lanka
6. Who has become the first woman shuttler to win the women’s singles World Badminton Championships for a third time?
A. Carolina Marin
B. PV Sindhu
C. Akane Yamaguchi
D. Tai Tzu-ying
7. Which country’s team has won the 14th edition of Women’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
8. The Parliament of India has passed which Constitutional Amendment Bill to grant constitutional status to the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC)?
A. 123rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
B. 143rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
C. 133rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
D. 153rd Constitutional Amendment Bill
9. UNESCO has included which Indian biosphere reserve in the list of World Network of Biosphere Reserve (WNBR) at the 30th Session of the Man and Biosphere International Coordinating Council?
A. Khangchendzonga Biosphere Reserve
B. Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve
C. Agasthyamalai Biosphere Reserve
D. Great Nicobar Biosphere Reserve
10. Who has been elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
A. Harivansh Narayan Singh
B. B K Hariprasad
C. Ananth Kumar
D. Ram Gopal Yadav
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.