G.K June 21, 2017 for all competitive exams.
DAILY GK UPDATES June 21, 2017.THESE QUESTIONS ARE BASED ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CURRENT EVENTS.READ THESE QUESTIONS TO ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO CRACK COMPETITIVE EXAMS.BEST OF LUCK FROM EDUCATION WORLD……..
1. India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which of the following country to institutionalize cooperation between Parliaments of the two Countries?
2. Which of the following city in India is about to experience a wonder in the form of an underwater Metro train which will run beneath a river in the state:
(a) Jammu & Kashmir
3. The recently launched book “Indira Gandhi- A life in Nature ” is authored by ______ .
(a) Arundhati Roy
(b) Shashi Tharoor
(c) Jai Ramesh
(d) Pranab Mukherjee
4. Name the person who has won the gold medal at the 17th World Chess Championship for differently-abled, held in Slovakia.
(a) Onkar Rana
(b) Pranay Kumar
(c) Shashikant Kutwal
(d) Arunoday Dayal
5. The 22nd European Union Film Festival (EUFF) has began recently in which of the following city :-
(b) New Delhi
6. Name the 38 year old Indian-Origin doctor who has scripted history by becoming Ireland’s youngest Prime Minister:-
(a) Leo Varadkar
(b) Mark Durkan
(c) Emmanuel Macron
(d) Eduward Phillipe
7. India and Australia have started second Maritime Joint Exercise together. IT is named as ______ .
(c) Bhootal 17
(d) Parakram –II
8. The central government has signed an MoU between India and Armenian on Cooperation on youth matters. What is the capital of Armenia?
9. Name the person who has been named as India’s Ambassador to Belgium and the European Union.
(a) Sakshi Tomar Dutta
(b) Gaitri Issar Kumar
(c) Reenat Sandhu
(d) Anil Wadhwa
10. Name the Indian who has become the first India women to be elected as the member of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS).
(a) Chanda Kharat
(b) Vineeta Singh
(c) Gurleen Kaur
(d) Neeru Chadha