DAILY GK UPDATES 26th June , 2017.
THESE QUESTIONS ARE BASED ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CURRENT EVENTS.READ THESE QUESTIONS TO ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO CRACK COMPETITIVE EXAMS.BEST OF LUCK FROM EDUCATION WORLD……..
1. Name the Indian space Research Organisation (ISRO) launch vehicle that has recently blasted off from the space port of Sriharikota, Andhra Predesh:
(a) PSLV C -38
(b) PSLV B -C8
(c) PSLV C – 37
(d) GSLV A-40
2. Under the Swacch Bharat mission Gramin (SBM-G), which one of the following states has declared themselves as the 4th Open Defecation Free (ODF) states of India.
(b) Himachal Pradesh
3. Ministry of Science and Technology has recently launched the VAJRA Scheme in a bid of bring together scientists abroad and India based researches for conducting joint researches in India. VAJRA stands for ________ .
(a) Visiting Advanced Joint Reformed Faculty
(b) Visiting Advance joint Research Faculty
(c) Visual Aviation Joint Rejuvenation Faculty
(d) Visual Advancement Joint Rehabitation Assets
4. Which of the following is new Home Secretary?
(a) Ishwan Chand
(b) Rajesh Loknath
(c) Vikas Swarup
(d) Rajiv Guba
5. Which one of the following has become 1st city in India where one can have fuel delivered at one’s doorstep. Just like milk and newspapers:
6. Name the anti-hunger activist who has been selected for prestigious Queen’s leaders Award with 6 others from all 53 Commonwealth courtiers:
(a) Akash Agnihotri
(b) Rama Ragini
(c) Ishant Somal
(d) Ankit Kawatra
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi embarked on a three-nation visit. In the first leg of his tour, he will reach Portuguese Capital. What is the Capital of Portugal?
8. Chief Minister of Sikkim has been given 1st Bhairo Singh Shekawat Award in Public Service by President of India. Name the Chief Minister of Sikkim:
(a) N. Biren Singh
(b) Pawan kumar Chamling
(c) Sarbhanda Sonowal
(d) Pema Khandu
9. Minister of Food Processing Industries Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badl addresses a joint Press Conference with the organizers of ANUGA an international Platform for Food Industry to be held in:
10. DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) has successfully test fired the missile named “Nag” in a desert in Rajasthan, western sector. It is ____ .
(a) Air to Air missile
(b) Anti submarine missile
(c) Anti- tank missile
(d) Surface to air missile