DAILY GK UPDATES 9th OCTOBER 2017.
Daily GK Updates /Important GK Questions/ Current Affairs/ MCQs on G.K
DAILY GK UPDATES :THESE QUESTIONS ARE BASED ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CURRENT EVENTS.READ THESE QUESTIONS TO ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO CRACK COMPETITIVE EXAMS.BEST OF LUCK FROM EDUCATION WORLD…………….
DAILY GK UPDATES:These question of General Knowledge is very important and scoring for the students who are preparing for upcoming Bank Exams like IBPS RRBs, IBPS PO and other competitive Exam (SSC CGL MAINS, SSC MTS, PCS, IAS, IB, NICL, ETC.).
Daily GK Updates
1. Who has been appointed as the new Governor of Bihar?
[A] Devendra Kumar Joshi
[B] Satya Pal Malik
[C] Jagdish Mukhi
[D] Banwarilal Purohit
2. The United Nations’ (UN) International Day of Non-Violence is observed on which date?
[A] October 4
[B] October 1
[C] October 2
[D] October 3
3. Who of the following has/have won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017?
[A] Jeffrey C. Hall
[B] Michael Rosbash
[C] Michael W. Young
[D] All of the above
4. Which state government has launched a state-wide campaign against child marriage and dowry on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth anniversary?
[C] Uttar Pradesh
5. The 8th Conference of Association of SAARC Speakers and Parliamentarians to be held in which country?
[C] Sri Lanka
6. Which committee has drafted the 3rd National Wildlife Action Plan (NWAP) for 2017-2031?
[A] Krishna Murthy committee
[B] JC Kala committee
[C] Prabhakar Reddy committee
[D] K C Patan committee
7. Who of the following have won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017?
[A] Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Fraser Stoddart and Ben Feringa
[B] Tomas Lindahl and Paul L. Modrich
[C] Brian K. Kobilka and Robert J. Lefkowitz
[D] Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank and Richard Henderson
8. Who has become the first Indian to hold deputy director general post at World Health Organisation (WHO)?
[A] Ritu Karidhal
[B] Soumya Swaminathan
[C] Minal Sampath
[D] Anuradha TK
9. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
[A] Ravindra Dholakia
[B] Rajnish Kumar
[C] Moumita Dutta
[D] Nandini Harinath
10. Who of the following have won the Nobel Prize in Physics 2017?
[A] Rainer Weiss, Kip Thorne and Barry Barish
[B] John Kosterlitz and Duncan M. Haldane
[C] Takaaki Kajita, Barry Barish and Rainer Weiss
[D] David J. Wineland, John Kosterlitz and Rainer Weiss
11. Who of the following has won the Nobel Prize for Literature 2017?
[A] Svetlana Alexievich
[B] Mo Yan
[C] Patrick Modiano
[D] Kazuo Ishiguro
12.Who has been sworn-in as the new Governor of Meghalaya?
[A] Banwarilal Purohit
[B] Prakash Kamat
[C] Pavan Dahat
[D] Ganga Prasad
13.Which high-level committee has been constituted by the Union government for proper management of water resources in the NE region?
[A] Rajiv Kumar committee
[B] Jagdish Mukhi committee
[C] Ram Das committee
[D] B D Mishra committee
14.What is the theme of 2017 World Teachers’ Day (WTD)?
[A] Valuing teachers, improving their status
[B] A call for teachers
[C] Teaching in Freedom, Empowering Teachers
[D] Value teachers & empower teaching
15.India’s first-ever Industrial Training Institute for the Divyangans will come up in which state?
[C] Uttar Pradesh
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.