DUTY OF SPECIAL OFFICER IN BANKS
DUTY OF SPECIAL OFFICER – DUTY/ RESPONSIBILITY OF SO (SPECIAL OFFICER) IN BANKS :IBPS is going to conduct the SO in various fields. There appears a lot of confusion in our mind like – how is it different from PO and what task they undertake in a bank.
So to clear your confusion, here is an article describing the various roles a SO officer.
Some of the Specialist Officers fields in a bank are given below:
- Information Technology Officer
- Agricultural Field Officer
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Law Officer
- HR/ Personal Officer
- Marketing Officer
Today there is a dire need of specialized man power in the banking system, who can handle them in a better way. Thus increase the business of bank efficiently.
Below we are discussing the roles and responsibilities of these Specialist Officer one by one:
DUTY OF SPECIAL OFFICER As IT Officer:
- An IT Officer provides all the time support for Bank’s core banking system.
- She/he is responsible for management of various sub-systems like ATM, Kiosks, Mobile Banking and internet Banking, Networking etc.
- She/he develops new software or modifying the Bank’s existing software.
- With cyber-crime witnessing a rise, IT officers are responsible for looking after the Bank Network Security and Anti-Virus update. In cases of fraud or any incidence of a breach in the Bank’s internal security, IT officers are called for important inquiries.
To sum up, IT Officer looks after the technological perspectives of Banking Operations.
DUTY OF SPECIAL OFFICER As Marketing Officer:
- Marketing Officer takes care of all the marketing and promotional activities in a given state/region or nationwide.
- Marketing team is responsible for conceptualizing and design of advertisements, taking the banks message to masses.
- Marketing Officer Co-ordinates with advertisement agencies in order to draft various forms of communication.
- Marketing Officer develops various marketing strategies and plans to boost up sales and profits.
- Marketing Officer is also required to search for new services and Products of the Banks.
DUTY OF SPECIAL OFFICER As HR Officer:
- As an HR Officer, one handles the training and induction of new employees; circulate appraisal forms, form leave schedules, creation of salary accounts etc.
- After few years of experience, HR conducts recruitment interviews, address labour laws, employee promotions and other critical human resource related activities.
- They also manage industrial relations, performance and promotion Policy.
DUTY OF SPECIAL OFFICER As Agricultural Field Officer (AFO)
- AFO promotes banks’ loan products in rural areas, particularly among farmers.
- AFO meets and maintains good relationship with farmers and thereby generates Leads
- They conduct pre-loan sanction inspection.
- They follow up in case of recovery of loans.
- They also ensure the proper recovery of loan and getting the acknowledgement of debt (AOD)
DUTY OF SPECIAL OFFICER As Law Officer
- They deal with documentation work within a bank.
- They check the sanctions imposed by the bank and make sure all the relevant documents are executed.
- In case of any litigation, banks are represented by practicing lawyers which are guided by law officers of the bank.
Bank Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for Bank Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Bank Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, Banking awareness and General awareness is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for Bank Exams students are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to Bank Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the Bank Exams students to crack Bank Exams Exam. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.