Geography Questions on 22nd November 2017 .
Geography Questions for SSC (CGL MAINS), IAS ,PCS, army clerk, Punjab govt test,central govt test, ppsc, upsc and all other upcoming competitive exams.
IMPORTANT Geography Questions for all competitive exams.
1. The Sankosh river forms boundary between which of the following two states?
a. Bihar and West Bengal
b. Assam and West Bengal
c. Uttrakhand and Jharkhand
d. Assam and Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which type of forests occupies the highest percentage of area in India?
a. Tropical deciduous
b. Montane Forests
c. Equatorial evergreen
d. Tropical Rainforests
3. Which of the following is a correct sequence?
a. Devprayag,, Nandprayag, Karnaprayag, Rudraprayag, Vishnuprayag
b. Rudraprayag,Vishnuprayag, Nandprayag, Karnaprayag, Devprayag
c. Devprayag, Nandprayag, Rudraprayag, Vishnuprayag, Karnaprayag
d. Vishnuprayag, Nandprayag, Karnaprayag, Rudraprayag, Devprayag
4. Which of the following countries are examples of highly scientific development and management of pastoral farming?
a. France & Spain
b. Denmark & Holland
c. India & Norway
d. Belgium & Germany
5. Mushroom rocks or Rock pedestals or Zeugen are one of the most striking manifestations of________?
a. Soil Erosion
b. Gravity Erosion
c. Wind Erosion
d. River Deposition
6. Pebble transport by rivers, sand drift over desert surfaces, soil blowing over fields are examples of which of the following phenomena?
7. Which of the following is a key geographical feature of Western Australia?
a. Coral Reefs
c. Black Swamps
d. None of these
8. In which of the following ecosystems, the annual average rate of net plant production is highest?
a. Temperate Grasslands
b. Temperate Forests
d. Swamps and Marshes
9. Which among the following is not among the ancient list of seven wonders of world?
a. Statue of Zeus at Olympia
b. Great Wall of China
c. Colossus of Rhodes
d. Lighthouse at Alexandria
10. In which country is located world’s largest temple?
d. Sri Lanka
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.