HPSC Recruitment 2017-18
HPSC Recruitment 2017-18 / HPSC Recruitment 2017 / Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / HPSC Recruitment 2018
HPSC Recruitment 2017-18 : Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the 43 Posts of Lecturer, Assistant Director & Other. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below on or before 08-01-2018.We are here providing all the details of HPSC Recruitment 2017-18 like application process, no. of the posts, age limit, educational qualification, selection process , application fee, how to apply (Step wise) etc are given below.
HPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Post Details
Organisation: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Job Type : Govt. job
Job Location: All over Haryana
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Mode of Apply: Online
Total No. Of Posts: 43
Name of the Post: Lecturer, Assistant Director & Others
Name of the Posts: No. of posts
- Lecturer (Class-II): 3 Posts
- Rural Community Theatre Organiser: 1 Post
- Editor Tamir-e-Haryana (Urdu): 1 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 7 Posts
- Asst Director (Technical)/ Principal, Industrial Training Institute (Junior): 9 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 3 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Export Division): 2 Posts
- Deputy General Manager: 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Quality Control): 1 Post
- Lecturer (Group-B): 5 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 3 Posts
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Chief Labour Welfare Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Director (Chemical): 1 Post
- Assistant Director (Technical): 4 Posts
Eligibility criteria for HPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- There are different education qualifications for various posts.
- Check the Educational Qualifications in the details from the Official Notification.
- There are different Age limit for various posts. Refer to official notification for more details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Recruitment Test
- Screening Test
Candidates required to pay Rs. 500/- For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States, Rs. 125/- for all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana and Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/BC-B/ EBP (Gen.)/ ESM categories of Haryana only through challan should be deposit at any branch of State Bank of India.
No fee for PH candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2017-18 :
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below on or before 08-01-2018.
- Go to the website hpsc.gov.in
- Click on Career tab.
- Check for the desired notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Upload the documents as Photograph and Signature.
- Then fill all the required details carefully.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Application- Started
Last Date for Submission of Application- 08-01-2018
Last Date for Deposit of Application fee – 11 -01-2018
Important Links :
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, Economics, Geography etc. is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.