Important Questions on CELL DIVISION
Top ten questions of CELL DIVISION (Biology) for +1 Medical ,NEET and all other +1,+2 base exams .
Important Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology)/ Previous Year Important Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology)/ Top Ten Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology)
Important Questions on CELL DIVISION: “CELL DIVISION “ is extremely important topic of Biology for students of 10+1 (Medical ) class .The objective questions on “CELL DIVISION” (Biology) with answers for 10+1 Class are very important for various competitive Exams like NEET, BSC agriculture , etc.
Important Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology)
1. The most common substrate of respiration is _________.
b. amino acids
2. During respiration, the substrate is _________.
3. The percentage of nitrogen in inhaled air is _____% and exhaled air is _____%.
a. 21 and 21
b. 21 and 78
c. 78 and 21
d. 78 and 78
4. The percentage of carbon dioxide in the inhaled air is _____% and exhaled air is ____%.
a. 0 .04 and 4
b. 4 and 0.04
c. 0 .04 and 0.04
d. 4 and 4
5. The process common to aerobic and anaerobic respiration is ______________.
c. Kreb’s cycle
d. electron transport chain
6. In higher plants, the gaseous exchange takes place through ________________.
c. general surface of some cells
d. all the above
7. In microbes, the gaseous exchange takes place through ______________.
c. general surface
d. all the above
8. The energy rich compound generated as final product during respiration is ________.
9. The production of alcohol by yeast is called __________.
d. none of the above
10. In grasshopper, gaseous exchange takes place through ______________.
Coaching by Education World
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for +1 and +2(Non-medical,Medical).Highly qualified and experienced faculty of each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology is available in Education World.
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. The excellent study material, assignments & worksheets prepared by the faculty of Education World are provided free to its regular students. Practice Tests and Mock Tests are conducted at fixed intervals. Doubt Clearance Classes are also provided to the students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The mission of Education World is to impart value-based education to one and all at affordable cost. Therefore, very low fee is charged from students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life.