ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 / ITBP Recruitment 2018 / ITBP Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2018
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 : Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a recruitment notification for the 241 Posts of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group C. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below from 09-01-2018 to 07-02-2018 .We are here providing all the details of ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 like application process, no. of the posts, age limit, educational qualification, Pay Scale ,selection process , application fee, how to apply (Step wise) etc are given below.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 Post Details
Organisation: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Total No. Of Posts: 241
Job Type : Govt. job
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post: Head Constable (MM) & Constable (MM)
Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in
Mode of Apply: Online
|Serial no.||Name of the Post||No. of The Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||60||Rs. 25500 – 81100 /-|
|2.||Constable (Motor Mechanic)||181||Rs. 21700 – 69100 /-|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should have 10+2 pass from a recognized Board or Institution, Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute
- Check the Educational Qualifications in the details from the Official Notification.
Age Limit (as on 07-02-2018)
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
- Check the Age relaxation in the details from the Official Notification (given below).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- Written Test
- Candidates need to pay of Rs. 100/- for General (UR)/ OBC category through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- No fee for SC, ST and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 :
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below from 09-01-2018 to 07-02-2018 .
Steps to Apply Online:
- Go to the website itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on Career tab.
- Check for the desired notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Upload the documents as Photograph and Signature.
- Then fill all the required details carefully.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Application- Started (09-01-2018)
Last Date for Submission of Application- 07-02-2018
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.