JEE Main 2019 Apply Online
JEE Main 2019 Apply Online , JEE Main 2019 , JEE Main 2019 Registration Started , JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019, JEE Main Exam Pattern, Syllabus of JEE Main 2019,JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main 2019 Apply Online ,JEE Main 2019 Registration ,Apply Online for JEE Main 2019 , JEE 2019 Registration Online ,All about JEE Main 2019,All about JEE Main , JEE Exam Schedule 2019, JEE (Mains) 2019 Important Dates, JEE Main January 2019
JEE Main 2019 Schedule 2019 : HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar has announced that the national level engineering examination – JEE Main will be held twice a year from 2019 in online mode. The minister announced this in a press conference in New Delhi on Saturday. According to the minister, Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main will be held by newly formed examination conducting agency, National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA organizes it to offer admission in B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan courses. NITs, CFTIs and various other colleges and institutions of India consider the JEE Main scores for providing admission. For admission in IITs & ISM Dhanbad, students have to qualify both examinations, i.e. JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Check details about JEE Main 2019 including latest news about application form, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
JEE Exam Schedule 2019 (January)
|JEE (Mains) 2019 Important Dates|
|JEE (Main) Jan 2019||From||To|
|Online Submission of Application Forms||01-09-2018||30-09-2018|
|Date of Exam JEE Main 2019 (January)||06-01-2019||20-01-2019|
|Last date for fee payment||01-10-2018|
|Result of JEE Main 2019 (January)||1st week of February 2019|
JEE Main has two papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates may opt for either or both of them. Both papers contain multiple choice questions. Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-2 is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and is conducted offline only. JEE Mains, unlike JEE Advanced, has a fixed exam structure and is not subject to change every year. Paper-1 is of three hours duration and consists of thirty multiple-choice (single-correct) questions in each of the three subjects (physics, chemistry and maths). There is negative marking for incorrect answers. 4 marks are awarded for correct answers and 1 mark is deducted for incorrect answers.
Students who qualify JEE-Mains can appear for the JEE-Advanced examination. The level of difficulty of questions was increased to a larger extent. Moreover, numbers of integer type questions (having no negative marking) were reduced. The paper had a huge surprise of partial marking in multiple correct choices where if a student marked some but not all correct answers without marking the wrong ones, he/she would be awarded one mark for each correct option.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2018 Apply Online :
- candidates have to pass the 12th examination/qualifying examination with 5 subjects with physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible for JEE Main 2019.
- There is no minimum marks requirement in 12th examination for writing the JEE Main exam. However, candidates have to secure the passing marks
- Diploma holders candidates may also apply for JEE Main 2019 but only eligible for admission to IITs. They can further apply for JEE Advanced but not eligible for admission on the basis of JEE Main scores.
- Candidates belonging to the General category must secure at least 75% marks or rank among the top 20 percentile in the qualifying examination or their 12th boards. SC and ST candidates need to secure at least 65% marks to qualify for admissions in NITs, IITs, IIITs and such other CFTIs.
How to Apply Online / JEE Main 2019 Apply Online:
- Online Applications has been started from 1st September 2018.
- Go to the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in
- Check the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria in detail.
- If you are eligible then Click on the Apply online link.
- New user will have to register first for getting registration number.
- If you are already registered then you can fill JEE Main Application Form 2019 via login with registration number.
- Then fill all the required details carefully.
- Upload the latest scanned photograph as well as signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Submit the form from before 30th September 2018.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement page as the proof of successful submission of application form.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern :
JEE Main 2018 Exam will be conducted for two papers. Candidates who want to take admission in B.TECH/B.E they must apply for paper 1 and who want to take admission in B.Arch./Planning, they have to apply for paper 2. Candidates can apply for both papers.
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Main Exam 2019– Paper I for engineering and Paper II for architecture.
- Paper I consist of total 90 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Paper II consists of total 82 questions- 30 questions from Math, 50 ques. from aptitude test and 2 ques. from drawing test.
- The correct answers will be awarded 4 marks each. The wrong answers will be awarded 1 negative mark.
Paper 1 :
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
JEE Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for JEE. Highly qualified faculty of each subject of JEE i.e physics, chemistry, Maths is available at Education World.
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for JEE students are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to JEE students .
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the JEE students to crack JEE Exam. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.
For more Information visit at Official Website: jeemain.nic.in