LIST OF FIRST WOMEN IN INDIA
LIST OF FIRST WOMEN IN INDIA /LIST OF FIRST WOMEN IN INDIAN GOVERNANCE
LIST OF FIRST WOMEN IN INDIA (GOVERNANCE)
1. Indian National Congress President: Annie Besant
2. Prime Minister: Indira Gandhi, 1966
3. President: Pratibha Patil (2007–2012)
4. Fully blind IFS officer: Beno Zephine N L
5. Cabinet Minister in India: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
6. Minister in India: Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
7. Chief Minister: Sucheta Kriplani Uttar Pradesh
8. Governor: Sarojini Naidu (Governor of Uttar Pradesh, 1947–49)
9. Home Minister of a state: Sabitha Indra Reddy, Andhra Pradesh
10. Speaker of the Lok Sabha: Meira Kumar
11. IPS Officer : Kiran Bedi
12. IPS officer, Assam: Yamin Hazarika
13. IPS officer, Sikkim: Aparajita Rai
14. IPS officer, Maharashtra: meera borvankar
15. Finance Minister of State Government in India: Dr Upinderjit Kaur, in Punjab Govt.
16. Director General of Police: Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
17. Railway Minister of India: Mamata Banerjee
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.