MCQ’S on Computer 16TH June 2017
MCQ’S on Computer based on MS -WORD . Computer is one of the most weighted topics for all the competitive exams. We are here with another set of TOP TEN Questions of Computer which is based on MS-Word for today, is very important for SSC (CGL/ MTS)and other upcoming competitive.
1. MS Office provides help in many ways, which of these is one of them?
a. What is this?
b. Office Assistant
c. Help menu
d. All of the above
2. To advance rightward from one cell to the next in a table, press the _____ key.
3. Which key deletes the character to the left of the cursor?
4. Which key deletes the character to the right of the cursor?
5. Where is the quick Access Toolbar and when should you use it?
a. upper-left corner and use it for your favorite commands
b. floats over your text and use it when you need to make formatting changes
c. Home tab and use it when you need to quickly launch or start new document
d. None of above
6. When you save a file as a Web page, Word converts the contents of the document into _____.
7. By default, Word automatically formats each heading in a table of contents as __________ .
8. Footnotes, endnotes, and indexes are all inserted as __________ .
d. word fields
9. Which of the following is not the part of standard office suite?
a. Word Processor
c. Image Editor
d. File manager
10. Ctrl + L ?
a. Left Align
b. Left Indent
c. Increase Left Margin
d. Decrease Left Margin
1 – d
2 – a
3 – b
4 – d
5 – a
6 – c
7 – c
8 – d
9 – d