NDA & NA Exam 2018
NDA & NA Exam 2018 / UPSC Recruitment 2018 / NDA Exam 2018 / NA Exam 2018 / NDA Recruitment 2018 / NA Recruitment 2018 / UPSC Jobs 2018 / UPSC Vacancies 2018 /
NDA & NA Exam 2018 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the 415 Posts in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy through National Defence Academy (NDA)& Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2018 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Only unmarried male candidates can apply for these posts. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 through the link given below. We are here providing all the details of NDA & NA Exam 2018 like application process, no. of the posts, age limit, educational qualification, selection process , application fee, how to apply (Step wise) etc are given below.
NDA & NA Exam 2018 Post Details
Organisation: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I), 2018
Total No. Of Posts: 415
Job Type : Govt. job
Job Location: All over India
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Mode of Apply: Online
|Serial No.||Name of the Academy||No. of Posts|
|National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I), 2018|
|1.||National Defence Academy (NDA)||360|
|2.||Naval Academy (NA)||55|
Eligibility criteria for NDA & NA Exam 2018
- Candidates should have passed 12th class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA).
- Check the Educational Qualifications in the details from the Official Notification.
- Candidates should born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2002.
- Check the Age relaxation in the details from the Official Notification (given below).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Personality Test (PT)
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- through the following modes.
- Pay by cash Mode: Candidates need to pay to pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 04-02-2018 .
- Net Banking Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
- Online Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master card/ Rupay Credit/ Debit card on or before 05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM.
How to Apply for NDA & NA Exam 2018 :
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 through the link given below.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates should have valid & active Email id and scan photo and signature in .jpg format.
- Go to the website upsc.gov.in .
- Click on Career tab.
- Check for the desired notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the LOGIN if you have Login ID and Password.
- Click on the REGISTER if you are a new user/ candidate.
- Upload the documents as Photograph and Signature.
- Then fill all the required details carefully.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online – Started (15-01-2018)
Last Date to Apply Online – 05-02-2018
Last Date for Deposit of Application fee (by cash) – 04-02-2018
Last Date for Deposit of Application fee (by cash) – 05-02-2018
Date of Exam – 22-04-2018
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.