NTSE 2018-19 ,National Talent Search Examination ,NTSE Application Form 2018-2019 , NTSE Application Form 2018, NTSE Application Form 2019 ,NTSE 2018-2019, NTSE 2018, NTSE 2019, NTSE 2018-19, NTSE 2018 Application Form, NTSE 2018 Notification Out, National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2018-19, National Talent Search Examination 2019 , National Talent Search Exam 2018-19 , NTSE Exam Pattern 2019 , NTSE Exam syllabus 2019 , NTSE Exam Pattern For Stage 1 , NTSE Exam Pattern For Stage 2 , NTSE 2018-2019 Important Dates , NTSE 2018-2019 Important Links , NTSE Eligibility Criteria , NTSE Syllabus , NTSE Scholarship
NTSE 2018-19 – Apply Online for National Talent Search Examination for Class X : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released National Talent Search Examination (NTSE )2018 Notification for students studying in X class. NTSE is a two-tier exam conducted by NCERT for awarding scholarships to talented candidates who qualify the exams. The stage 1 exam of NTSE 2019 is conducted at state level by 36 States and UTs of India while NTSE stage 2 exam is conducted by NCERT at the national level for candidates who qualified NTSE Stage 1. Eligible & Interested candidates may submit application form before last date. Last date of application submission also varies from state to state. We are here providing all the details of NTSE 2018-19 like application process, educational qualification, selection process , application fee, how to apply, important dates, important links , NTSE Eligibility, NTSE Syllabus ,etc are given below.
NTSE 2018-19 Details
Organisation: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Name of the Exam : National Talent Search Examination (NTSE )
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Eligibility criteria for NTSE 2018-19
- Candidates must have cleared all standards from class 1 to 9 class .
- Candidates should be studying in Class X with Minimum 55% marks in IX standard for general & 50% marks in IX standard for SC,ST and Physically challenged.
- Candidates must be less than 18 years of age.
NTSE Scholarship :
- For Class – XI to XII, a scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month is provided.
- For Undergraduates and Postgraduates, a scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month is provided
- For Ph.D, the scholarship amount is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to remit the application fee (if specified by the state/UT exam conducting body).
NTSE Exam Pattern For Stage I & II
|Paper||Test||No. of Question||No. of Marks||Time Durations|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
- There is no negative marking in Stage II of NTSE Exam.
How to Apply for NTSE 2018-19 :
- Download the application form of NTSE 2019 from the official website or can obtain it from the liaison officer of their state.
- Candidates need to fill up the application form in their own handwriting as per the instructions and affix their recent photograph along with signature at the space provided on the NTSE 2019 application form.
- Candidates have to enter the following details in the application form candidates name, mother’s name, father’s name, caste category, and postal address among others.
- The NTSE application form 2019 needs to be submitted in offline mode at their school.
- Candidates must ensure that the application form of NTSE 2019 has been filled and attached with required documents as per the instructions only.
- NTSE application form 2019 needs to be submitted in offline mode at their school.
NTSE 2018-19 Important Dates
Stage 1 (State )
|Last date of application submission||varies from state to state|
|Exam in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands||November 3, 2018 (Saturday)|
|Exam in all other states (except West Bengal)||November 4, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Exam in West Bengal||November 18, 2018 (Sunday)|
Stage II (State )
|Exam in All State/UTs||May 12, 2019 (Sunday)|
Important Links :
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.