PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18
PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 / PSPCL Recruitment 2017 / PSPCL JE Recruitment 2017-18
PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released a recruitment notification for the 853 Posts of Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Sub-Station Attendant, Lower Division Clerk/Typist. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below from 18-12-2017 to 08-01-2018 .We are here providing all the details of PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 like application process, no. of the posts, age limit, educational qualification, selection process , application fee, how to apply (Step wise) etc are given below.
PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 Post Details
Organisation : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Punjab
Official Website: www.pspcl.in
Mode of Apply: Online
Name of Post : Junior Engineer/Electrical, LDC, Typist, SSA
No of Posts : 853 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 300 Posts
- Sub-Station Attendant: 253 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/Typist: 300 Posts
Eligibility criteria for PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 :
- Candidates who have completed Graduate Degree in relevant fields from recognized university or board.
- There are different education qualifications for various posts.
- Check the Educational Qualifications in the details from the Official Notification.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years.
- Check the Age relaxation in the details from the Official Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam / Computer Based Test
How to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 :
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below from 18-12-2017 to 08-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1) Go to the website www.pspcl.in
2) Click on Career tab.
3) Check for the desired notification.
4) Read it carefully.
5) Click on Apply Online Link.
6) Click on the LOGIN if you have Login ID and Password.
7) Click on the REGISTER if you are a new user/ candidate.
8) Upload the documents as Photograph and Signature.
9) Then fill all the required details carefully.
10) Pay the application fee as per the category.
11) Submit the form.
12) Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Application- 18-12-2017
Last Date for Submission of Application- 18-01-2018
Important Links :
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.