Second State Level Punjab Mega Job Fair 2018
Second State Level Punjab Mega Job Fair 2018 / Ghar Ghar Naukri (GGN)
Second State Level Punjab Mega Job Fair 2018 – Ghar Ghar Naukri (GGN) / Punjab Mega Job Fair 2018 / Ghar Ghar Naukri (GGN) / Second State Level Job Fairs 2018 / Punjab Job Fair 2018
Second State Level Punjab Mega Job Fair 2018 – Ghar Ghar Naukri (GGN)
How to Register Online For Ghar Ghar Rozgar
Interested and eligible candidates / Job seekers may apply online through the www.ghargharrozgar.punjab.gov.in/ .
Steps to Apply Online:
- Go to the website of Ghar Ghar Rozgar.
- Before Registration a candidate must have a valid email-Id and Mobile No.
- Click on the tab “Register for Job Mela” to register as a Job Seeker on the portal.
- Then fill all the required details (Personal details, address details, educational details, seeking for , general Information ) carefully in the Registration Form.
- Submit the form by Clicking “Register” tab..
- OTP will be send to registered email-Id and Mobile No. of the candidate.
- Candidate can use OTP received on email-id, in the case of any delay in SMS OTP,
- Before participation/applying for the Job Mela , candidate need to update his/her profile (educational qualification, skills, experience etc.)
- Candidate will be able to select the venue, date and the company as per his/her qualifications.
- Complete details of venue-wise Job Melas will be available on the official website portal of Ghar Ghar Rozgar / job /mela 2018 w.e.f 15 th Feb, 2018
- Candidate can generate hall tickets for participating in Job Mela w.e.f 15th Feb 2018.
- Each candidate can apply for maximum 3 employers in a day and max limit of 10 days in a month.
Any ITI/ Polytechnique diploma holder, Single trade institute student , graduate, postgraduate, university students can take part in this job fair.
The selections are based on the performance of the applicants in the following :
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Second State Level Job fairs to be organised from February 20 to March 8 ,2018 –Channi
(Feb 20 to March 8,2018)
A golden opportunity for the educated youth of punjab
provided by Punjab Govt.
under the aegis of Capt. Amarinder Singh, Hon’ble CM Punjab
The Punjab Government will organise its second state-level job fair in government and private institutions across the state from February 20 to March 8.
- Online registration for Job fairs to start from February 1.
- Job fairs to be organized from February 20 to March 8 2018.
- Mega Job fair would be held at Ludhiana
- Job fairs to be organized at 22 sites across the state.
- More than 2000 companies to provide employment during the Job Fairs.
- Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh to hand over appointment letters during a Mega Job Fair.
Technical Education and Industrial Training Minister Charanjit Singh Channi presided over a meeting in Chandigarh to chalk out the plan for organising Second State Level Punjab Mega Job Fair 2018.
Channi said the fairs would be inaugurated by Punjab Cabinet Ministers at four places on February 20. Job Fairs will be organised at 22 sites across the state. After the completion of the fair, appointment letters would be given to the selected youth by Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh during a Mega Job Fair to be held at Ludhiana.
The Technical Education Minister said that the Punjab government is working with utmost sincerity to provide jobs and employment to the youth of the state. He said that this year, the Punjab Government is inviting more than 2000 companies to provide employment during the Job Fairs. Apart from this, all the small, Medium & large industrial units of the state are also being motivated to join these fairs to provide jobs to the Youth of the state.
Channi said that this year, the ambit of job fairs is also being increased. In these fairs, besides Technical Education Department , this year departments of Employment Generation, Medical Education and Higher Education are also being made partners. He said that in principle it has been decided that the Finance Minister Manpreet Singh Badal would inaugurate the state level job fair on February 20 at Bathinda, Health Minister Brahm Mohindra at Patiala and Education Minister Aruna Chaudhary at Amritsar and Technical Education Minister at Chandigarh University, Gharuan.
The Technical Education Minister said that online registration for Job fairs would start from February1. He said that this year there have been a lot of changes in the online portal of the department and the complete data of the youth and Industry would be available on the portal.
In the meeting it was also decided to appoint a nodal officer from each concerned department, government and private institutions for hassle free flow of information and data compilation. The nodal officer would collect all the information for the Job fairs and work as a link for the success of these Job Fairs.
Other prominent persons present in the meeting included MP Singh Additional Chief Secretary Technical Education, Bhawna Garg Director Punjab Skill Development Mission, Praveen Thind Director Technical Education, Harjeet Singh DPI Colleges, representatives of Medical Education Department, private universities and government polytechnics and industrial training institutes.
Starting Date to Apply Online:
|Feb 01 , 2018|
|Dates of Job Fairs||Feb 20 to March 5,2018|
Important Links :
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.