Top Ten Questions on CELL DIVISION
Top Ten Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology) /CELL DIVISION Questions / Important Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology)/ Previous Year Important Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology)
Top Ten Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology): “CELL DIVISION “ is extremely important topic of Biology for students of 10+1 (Medical ) class .The objective questions on “CELL DIVISION” (Biology) with answers for 10+1 Class are very important for various competitive Exams like NEET, BSC agriculture , etc.
Top Ten Questions on CELL DIVISION (Biology) for +1 Medical ,NEET and all other +1,+2 base exams .
CELL DIVISION Questions (Biology)
1. In one of the following stages of cell division, the DNA content is doubled. It is :
a) G1 phase
b) G2 phase
d) S phase
2. Amitosis is the usual process of cell division in :
a) Meristematic cells
b) Prokaryotic cells
c) Eukaryotic cells
d) Spore mother cells
3. During synapsis the number of thread (Chromonemata) in each chromosome is :
4. Homologous chromosomes are:
a) Morphologically and genetically similar
b) Morphologically similar
c) Those which pair during synapsis
d) None of these
5. Cell division of mitosis is a normal process in a living cell but sudden and abnormal mitosis in an organ will some time result in:
b) New organ
6. Synapsis is characteristic of :
7. During meiosis crossing over occurs at :
8. How many generations of mitotic division must occur in a cell of root tip to form 256 cells?
9. Bringing of chromosomes at equatorial plate is known as :
b) bivalent formation
10. The nature of synpetinemal complex is:
d) None of these
Coaching by Education World
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for +1 and +2(Non-medical,Medical).Highly qualified and experienced faculty of each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology is available in Education World.
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. The excellent study material, assignments & worksheets prepared by the faculty of Education World are provided free to its regular students. Practice Tests and Mock Tests are conducted at fixed intervals. Doubt Clearance Classes are also provided to the students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The mission of Education World is to impart value-based education to one and all at affordable cost. Therefore, very low fee is charged from students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life.