Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 / Union Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 / Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 : Union Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for the 100 Posts of Specialist Officers (Forex Officer and ITO (Integrated Treasury Officers )). Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below on or before 13-01-2018.We are here providing all the details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 like application process, no. of the posts, age limit, educational qualification, selection process , application fee, how to apply (Step wise) etc are given below.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Post Details
Organisation: Union Bank of India
Job Type : Bank job
Job Location: All over India
Total No. Of Posts: 50
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers (Forex Officer and ITO)
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Mode of Apply: Online
|Serial No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Forex Officer||50||Rs. 31,705-45,950|
|2.||Integrated Treasury Officer (ITO)||50||Rs. 31,705-45,950|
Eligibility criteria for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in relevant stream from a recognised university.
- Check the Educational Qualifications in the details from the Official Notification.
- Minimum 23 years and Maximum 32 years for Forex Officer .
- Minimum 23 years and Maximum 35 years for Integrated Treasury Officer (ITO).
- Check the Age relaxation in the details from the Official Notification (given below).
Candidates will be selected based on Computer-based Written Examination and Personal Interview.
General/UR/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 :
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through the link given below on or before 13-01-2018.
Steps to Apply Online:
1) Go to the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
2) Click on Career tab.
3) Check for the desired notification.
4) Read it carefully.
5) Click on Apply Online Link.
6) Click on the LOGIN if you have Login ID and Password.
7) Click on the REGISTER if you are a new user/ candidate.
8) Upload the documents as Photograph and Signature.
9) Then fill all the required details carefully.
10) Pay the application fee as per the category.
11) Submit the form.
12) Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online- Started
Last Date to Apply Online – 13-01-2018
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.