MCQ’S on Computer 26th June 2017 for all competitive exams.
Computer is one of the most weighted topics for all the competitive exams. We are here with another set of TOP TEN Questions of Computer ,are very important for SSC (CGL/ MTS), Banking and other upcoming competitive.
1. When did John Napier develop logarithm?
2. Which of the following terms is the most closely related to main memory?
A) Non volatile
C) Control unit
3. Which was the world’s first minicomputer and when was it introduced?
A) PDP-I, 1958
B) IBM System/36, 1960
C) PDP-II, 1961
D) VAX 11/780, 1962
4. A group of magnetic tapes, videos or terminals usually under the control of one master is:
5. The word length of a computer is measured in:
6. What type of memory is not directly addressable by the CPU and requires special softw3are called EMS (expanded memory specification)?
7. Which unit holds data permanently?
A) Input unit
B) Secondary storage unit
C) Output Unit
D) Primary Memory Unit
8. Before a disk can be used to store data. It must be:
D) None of the above
9. Computer system comprises of major units:
A) input unit, output unit, control unit
B) input unit, output unit, control unit and storage
C) input unit, output unit, central processing unit and storage unit
D) input, output and storage units
10. The first general purpose electronic digital computer in the world was:
D) All of above