Daily G. K Updates 28th June, 2017
THESE QUESTIONS ARE BASED ON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CURRENT EVENTS.READ THESE QUESTIONS TO ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO CRACK COMPETITIVE EXAMS.BEST OF LUCK FROM EDUCATION WORLD……..
1. Which state government has launched digital wallet “T-Wallet” for people with and without mobile phones?
(c) Tamil Naidu
2. India’s first automatic coastal warning for disasters will come up in which state?
(d) Andhra Pradesh
3. Miroslav Lajcak will be the new President of United Nations General Assembly. He hails from which country?
4. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI)?
5. The first-ever United Nations Oceans Conference has started in which country?
(b) United States
6. Who has appointed the new Director General (DG) of National Water Development Agency (NWDA)?
(a) Tapan Ray
(b) S. Masood Husain
(c) Sharad Jain
(d) Kirti Kumar
7. Which of the following country has topped in the 2017 IMD World Digital Competitiveness Index?
8. Who will be honoured with the RedInk Award for Lifetime Achievement in Journalism for 2017?
(a) Om Thanvi
(b) Vinod Dua
(c) T N Ninan
(d) Kuldip Nayar
9. Which Indian bank will set up 100 digital villages across the country?
(a) Punjab National Bank
(b) UCO Bank
(c) State Bank of India
(d) Vijaya Bank
10. Which state government has recently signed MoU with Union Aviation Ministry for Udan scheme?
(a) Tamil Naidu
(c) Uttar Pradesh