AFCAT is a national level competitive exam conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF) to select officers for all its branches, except for the medical and dental branches.
• For all entries other than NDA and CDSE and for all branches, candidates have to undergo the AFCAT.
• The test is conducted twice a year in February and August
• Advertisements inviting applications for AFCAT are out in June and December. Candidates are to apply as per the advertisement.
• The test is conducted all across India by the Indian Air Force.
SCHEME OF SYLLABUS
1. The AFCAT Question Paper will have 100 questions. All questions will be of three marks each. For every correct answer the candidate will get three marks and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted under negative marking. The total time allotted for the paper is two hours.
2. Each Question Paper will have questions from the following topics:-
a. General Awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
b.Verbal Ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
c.Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
d.Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for AFCAT. Highly qualified and experienced faculty of each subject of AFCAT i.e General Awareness,Verbal Ability in English , Numerical Ability , Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test is available at Education World .
Education World has ultra-modern infrastructure and the coaching is given through latest techniques. The excellent study material, assignments & worksheets prepared by the highly qualified and experience staff of Education World are provided free to its regular students. Practice Tests and Mock Tests are conducted at regular intervals. Doubt Clearance Classes are also provided to the AFCAT students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the AFCAT students to crack AFCAT Exam. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each student.
The mission of Education World is to impart value-based education to one and all at affordable cost. Therefore, very low fee is charged from students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life.