Errors based on ADVERB
Errors based on ADVERB for all Upcoming Competitive Exams
Errors based on ADVERB for all upcoming Competitive Exams like IBPS PO/ Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI, SSC CGL \ CHSL\ MTS, PCS, UPSC, IAS ,etc.
Errors based on ADVERB for practise.
Errors based on ADVERB
Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. There may be an error based on ADVERB. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.
1. The government (1) of any country always should (2) make public sanitation (3) an important part of its agenda. (4) No error (5)
2. Watch (1)/how careful (2)/ the sparrow knits (3)/the straws to form a nest. (4)/ No error (5)
3. The children (1)/have been practising (2)/hardly for their (3)/School Sports Day and so they deserve the first prize.(4)/ No Error (5)
4. She swiftly and efficiency (1)/ raised the sails (2)/ and navigated the boat (3)/ towards the cove.(4)/ No Error (5)
5. Although they had (1)/ a lot of material comfort (2)/ it was never very enough (3)/ to satisfy their greed. (4)/ No error (5)
6. My dog has a habit (1)/ of barking at (2)/ strangers but it (3)/ seldom or ever bites them (4)/. No error(5)
7. Following the inflation (1)/ cinema halls have hiked (2)/ their ticket prices by (3)/ approximate forty percent. (4)/No error (5)
8. The crucial point to (1)/ be discussed at the (2)/ meeting is how to (3)/ well implement the policy. (4)/ No error (5)
9. He could (1)/ only eat raw food (2)/ because of digestion issues (3)/ since his childhood. (4)/ No Error (5)
10. They showed a (1)/ wonderful really attitude (2)/ towards the newly (3)/ wedded couple. (4)/No error (5)
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness, is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.