Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI
Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI / Best Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI /Interview Tips for MRS AFPI / Best Interview Tips for MRS AFPI / Interview Tips for MRSAFPI /Best Interview Tips for MRSAFPI/ Special Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI / 10 Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI /Top Ten Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI /How to crack Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI Interview / How to crack MRSAFPI Interview
Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI , Mohali
10 Interview Tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI , Mohali
Tips for Interview : This post focuses on the ten most important interview tips for Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI qualifiers .
1. Pack for the Interview
The day before the interview, pack up the following things in a good zipper file :
- Completely filled personal information form with your passport sized photograph fixed on it
- Original Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Original Aadhar card
- Original Birth Certificate issued by either Civil Surgeon,District Registrar of Births and Deaths or Municipal Corporation or Municipal Council or Suvidha Kendra or Seva Kendra or any other relevant authority.
- Domicile Certificate
- Original 8th Class Certificate
- Original 9th Class Certificate
- Original 10th Class Certificate up to date.
- Original Games / Sports Certificate (four or more as per availability)
- Original Extracurricular activities / achievement Certificates (three or more as per availability)
- Extra copy of your filled personal information form
- Your latest four passport sized photographs
- Attested photocopies of all above mentioned Certificates and Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Finally, remember to pack black / blue ball pens and a pad of A4 sized papers for write ups.
2. Dress for Interview
Wear clean and properly ironed clothes that fit well. It’s good to wear either school uniform or formal / woolen suit with a plain shirt and a beautiful neck tie. It’s always better to be overdressed than under. Sikh students should wear turbans instead of patkas.Well polished wrinkle free black shoes with laces are preferable.
3. Be Punctual
Try to arrive at the venue at about 8: 30 am to complete any other additional paperwork and allow yourself time to get settled. This also provides a good opportunity to observe the dynamics of the workplace and interact with other students and parents.
- Official Time : Candidates are required to be present at the interview centre by 0900 hours on the date of the interview. The interview will commence at 0930 hours sharp. Please do not be late.
- Official Venue : Interviews will be held in Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI which is located in Sector 77 Mohali. It is very close to Sohana; adjacent to Radha Soami Dera; in front of Golden Bells Public School; and behind the Eye Hospital of Sohana.
- Interview of Batch 1 and Batch 2 will be conducted in Jan as per the following schedule:
|First||23rd Jan||24th Jan|
|Second||29th Jan||30th Jan|
4. Understand the Admitting MRSAFPI Authorities
The interview will be conducted by a team of trained MRSAFPI Officers. The team will consist of the following:-
- Director AFPI
- Group Testing Officer
You should try to understand the background of the authorities and the requirements of AFPI / NDA. Study the organization’s website and other published materials, search engines, research tools, and ask questions about the MRSAFPI in your network of contacts.
5. Prepare Well for Self Introduction / PPDT / GD
The interview will basically comprise of a Picture Perception & Description Test followed by a self introduction and group discussion. Thereafter the candidate will appear individually before the Interviewing Board.
The interview will basically comprise of:
- Picture Perception & Description Test : it consists of story writing and discussion. You will be shown a picture for 30 secs. You have to write a story based on it. Then, the candidates will be divided into sub groups of 14-15 members. Each candidate will narrate his story followed by a group discussion on the picture. Please keep in mind that PPDT is one of the most important part of the interview process.
- Self introduction : Self-introduction talk by the candidate will be in the form of a lecturrete of one to two mins. No notes are permitted. The talk should include the following:-
- Personal particulars. (Name, age, home town)
- Brief details of family background.
- School in which studying; subjects being studied; favourite subject and least liked subject.
- Best friend and why?
- Your strengths and weaknesses.
- Why do you want to join AFPI?
- Group Discussion : GD is a conversation among 3 or more candidates on a specific topic. It is used to assess candidate’s managerial qualities, knowledge, communication skills, etc
Method to prepare for a Group Discussion
GD is based on PPDT. You are supposed to develop a common story on the given picture. It requires immense study, learning and practice through mock GD’s and certain Group Discussion Tips.
Special GD Tips –
- Greet all the participants in a polite and decent way.
- Participate actively from the very beginning. Try to take command in your hands.
- Don’t become a mere spectator (many people speak nothing in GD). Speak up and give a chance to the assessors to judge you.
- One should know when to speak, when to give chance to others and most important of all when to keep one’s mouth shut.
- Aim is to come to develop a common story. Its better to be cooperative.
- Its of no use cursing others.
- Be imaginative, think out of box and try to create a common story by merging maximum of two to three stories.
- Discuss and do not try to put each other down.
- Be confident and show keen enthusiasm in GD.
- Show your communication skills and convincing ability to others.
- The more and better one speaks, the more one tends to exhibit leadership qualities in his personality.
Thereafter the candidate will appear individually before the Interviewing Board.
6. Prepare Your Responses for expected Questions
Another key to success in interview is preparing responses to expected interview questions. Try to determine what you’ll be asked and to formulate brief and concise responses. Develop talking points. The interviewing Officer will assess the candidate’s trainability for the National Defence Academy. The aim of the interview is to assess the candidate’s level of motivation, intelligence, aptitude, confidence, personality and expression. His manner of interaction in a group will also be important.
It is expected that the interview will be completed in one day and the result will be declared latest by 1700 hours on the same day. Candidates selected in the interview will be required to have themselves medically examined on the next day. Medical standards are as given in the following link:
7. Make Your First Impression Good
- Be polite and offer warm greetings to the interviewers.
- Make a strong first impression by dressing well , arriving early , and when greeting your interviewer, stand, smile, make eye contact, and offer a firm handshake / warm wish.
- Have a positive attitude and express enthusiasm for the admission.
- The first impression interviewers get in the first few seconds of meeting you can make or break an interview.
8. Be Confident & Authentic
- Once the interview starts, focus on the quality and delivery of your responses.
- Be authentic & respond truthfully to interview questions.
- Show your skills, experience, and fit with your admission in MRSAFPI and the interview board.
- Provide solid examples of solutions and accomplishments.
- Keep your responses short and to the point.
- Prove that you are the ideal candidate for admission in MRSAFPI.
9. Concentrate on Your Body Language
Make use of Effective forms of body language such as smiling, eye contact, solid posture, active listening, and nodding.
10. Thank Interviewer(s)
Thank each person who interviewed you before you leave.
Other Important Links (Official)
MRSAFPI Coaching by Education World:
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for MRSAFPI
(Maharaja Ranjit Singh Armed Forces Preparatory Institute) . Highly qualified and experienced faculty of each subject of MRSAFPI i.e English, Mathematics is available at Education World .
Education World has ultra-modern infrastructure and the coaching is given through latest techniques. The excellent study material, assignments & worksheets prepared by the highly qualified and experienced staff of Education World are provided free to its regular students. Practice Tests and Mock Tests are conducted at regular intervals. Doubt Clearance Classes are also provided to the MRSAFPI students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the MRSAFPI students to crack MRSAFPI Exam. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each student.
The mission of Education World is to impart value-based education to one and all at affordable cost. Therefore, very low fee is charged from students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life.
For any other details visit at Official Website of MRSAFPI: afpipunjab.org