List of Union Cabinet Ministers of India 2017
List of Union Cabinet Ministers of India 2017/List of Ministers of India 2017 /New List of Union Cabinet Ministers of India 2017 /Latest List of Union Cabinet Ministers of India 2017
List of Union Cabinet Ministers of India 2017 is an important topic for all upcoming Competitive Exams like IBPS RRBs, IBPS PO, SSC CGL MAINS, SSC MTS, PCS, IAS, IB, NICL and other competitive Exam .
List of Union Cabinet Ministers of India 2017
The Cabinet of India, also known as the Union Cabinet of India, is the collective decision-making body of the Government of India, consists of the Prime Minister and the cabinet ministers. List of Union Cabinet Ministers of India & Ministers of State of India is given below.
1. Prime Minister – Narendra Modi
.Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
.Department of Atomic Energy
.Department of Space
.All important policy issues and all other portfolios not allocated to any Minister
Union Cabinet Ministers of India
1 Raj Nath Singh – Home Affairs
2 Sushma Swaraj -External Affairs
3 Arun Jaitley – Finance, Corporate Affairs
4 Nitin Jairam Gadkari -Road Transport and Highways, Shipping, Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
5 Suresh Prabhu – Commerce and Industry
6 D. V. Sadananda Gowda – Statistics & Programme Implementation
7 Uma Bharati – Drinking Water and Sanitation
8 Ramvilas Paswan – Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
9 Maneka Sanjay Gandhi – Women and Child Development
10 Ananth Kumar – Chemicals and Fertilizers Parliamentary Affairs
11 Ravi Shankar Prasad – Law & Justice Electronics & Information Technology
12 Jagat Prakash Nadda –Health and Family Welfare
13 Ashok Gajapathi Raju Pusapati -Civil Aviation
14 Anant Geete -Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
15 Harsimrat Kaur Badal – Food Processing Industries
16 Narendra Singh Tomar – Rural Development Panchayati Raj Mines
17 Chaudhary Birender Singh -Steel
18 Jual Oram – Tribal Affairs
19 Radha Mohan Singh – Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
20 Thawar Chand Gehlot – Social Justice and Empowerment
21 Smriti Zubin Irani – TextilesInformation & Broadcasting
22 Dr. Harsh Vardhan – Science and Technology, Earth SciencesEnvironment, Forest & Climate Change
23 Prakash Javadekar – Human Resource Development
24 Dharmendra Pradhan – Petroleum and Natural Gas Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
25 Piyush Goyal -Railways Coal
26. Nirmala Sitharaman – Defence
27. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi -Minority Affairs
Ministers of State (Independent Charge)
1. Rao Inderjit Singh – Planning; and Chemicals and Fertilizers.
2. Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar -Labour and Employment.
3. Shri Shripad Yesso Naik – Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH).
4. Dr. Jitendra Singh – Development of North Eastern Region; Prime Minister’s Office; Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions; Department of Atomic Energy; and Department of Space.
5. Dr. Mahesh Sharma – Culture; and Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
6. Shri Giriraj Singh – Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
7. Shri Manoj Sinha – Communications; and Railways.
8. Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore – Youth Affairs and Sports; and Information and Broadcasting.
9. Shri Raj Kumar Singh – Power; and New and Renewable Energy.
10. Shri Hardeep Singh Puri – Housing and Urban Affairs.
11. Shri Alphons Kannanthanam – Tourism; and Electronics and Information Technology.
Ministers of State
1. Shri Vijay Goel – Parliamentary Affairs; and Statistics and Programme Implementation.
2. Shri Radhakrishnan P. – Finance; and Shipping.
3. Shri S.S. Ahluwalia – Drinking Water and Sanitation.
4. Shri Ramesh Chandappa Jigajinagi – Drinking Water and Sanitation.
5. Shri Ramdas Athawale – Social Justice and Empowerment.
6. Shri Vishnu Deo Sai – Steel.
7. Shri Ram Kripal Yadav – Rural Development.
8. Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir – Home Affairs.
9. Shri Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary – Mines; and Coal.
10. Shri Rajen Gohain – Railways.
11. General (Retd.) V. K. Singh – External Affairs.
12. Shri Parshottam Rupala – Agriculture and Farmers Welfare; and Panchayati Raj.
13. Shri Krishan Pal – Social Justice and Empowerment.
14. Shri Jaswantsinh Sumanbhai Bhabhor – Tribal Affairs.
15. Shri Shiv Pratap Shukla – Finance.
16. Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey – Health and Family Welfare.
17. Shri Sudarshan Bhagat – Tribal Affairs.
18. Shri Upendra Kushwaha – Human Resource Development.
19. Shri Kiren Rijiju – Home Affairs.
20. Dr. Virendra Kumar – Women and Child Development; and Minority Affairs.
21. Shri Anantkumar Hegde – Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
22. Shri M. J. Akbar – External Affairs.
23. Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti – Food Processing Industries.
24. Shri Y. S. Chowdary – Science and Technology; and Earth Sciences.
25. Shri Jayant Sinha – Civil Aviation.
26. Shri Babul Supriyo – Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
27. Shri Vijay Sampla – Social Justice and Empowerment.
28. Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal – Parliamentary Affairs; and Water Resources,River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
29. Shri Ajay Tamta – Textiles.
30. Smt. Krishna Raj – Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
31. Shri Mansukh L. Mandaviya – Road Transport and Highways;Shipping; and Chemicals and Fertilizers.
32. Smt. Anupriya Patel – Health and Family Welfare.
33. Shri C.R. Chaudhary – Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution; and Commerce and Industry.
34. Shri P.P. Chaudhary – Law and Justice; and Corporate Affairs.
35. Dr. Subhash Ramrao Bhamre – Defence.
36. Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat – Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
37. Dr. Satya Pal Singh – Human Resource Development; Water Resources,River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
Competitive Exams Coaching :
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for All Competitive Exams . Highly qualified faculty of each subject of Competitive Exams i.e Maths , Reasoning, English, General awareness is available at Education World .
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. Regular practice tests for All Competitive Exams are also conducted. As per the need of students doubt clearance classes are also provided to All Competitive Exams students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students to crack Competitive Exams. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life. Education World has given uncountable selections since its inception w.e.f 26 May 2014 along with producing toppers in various competitive exams and education world will keep doing good work for the society in the coming years.