Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES
Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES Biology/ Important Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES (Biology)/Previous Year asked Important Questions on HEALTH AND DISEASES (Biology)/ Top Ten Questions on HEALTH AND DISEASES (Biology) /Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES for NEET ,Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES for BSC agriculture
Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES (Biology) for +2 Medical ,NEET and all other +1,+2 base exams .
Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES : “HEALTH AND DISEASES “ is extremely important topic of Biology for students of 10+2 (Medical ) class .The objective questions on “HEALTH AND DISEASES ” (Biology) with answers for 10+2 Class are very important for various competitive Exams like NEET, BSC agriculture etc.
Question on HEALTH AND DISEASES
1. A certain patient is suspected to be suffering from Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Which diagnostic technique will you recommend for its detection?
d. Ultra sound
2. A metastatic cancerous tissue is termed ‘sarcoma’ if the disorder is in:
b. Epithelial cells
c. Immune system
d. Circulatory system
3. A health disorder that results from the deficiency of thyroxine in adults and characterized by (i) a low metabolic rate, (ii) increase in body weight and (iii) tendency to retain water in tissues is :
c. Simple goitre
4. Carcinoma refers to :
a. Malignant tumours of the skin or mucous membrane
b. Benign tumours of the connective tissue
c. Malignant tumours of the colon
d. Malignant tumours of the connective tissue
5. Common cold is not cured by antibiotics because it is :
a. Caused by a Gram-negative bacterium
b. Not an infectious disease
c. Caused by a virus
d. Caused by a Gram-positive bacterium
6. At which stage of HIV infection does one usually show symptoms of AIDS?
a. Within 15 days of sexual contact with an infected person
b. When the infecting retrovirus enters host cells
c. When viral DNA is produced by reverse transcriptase
d. When HIV replicates rapidly in helper T-lymphocytes and damages large number of these
7. Cancer cells are damaged by radiations while others are not because cancer cells are :
a. Undergoing rapid divisions
b. Different in nature
d. None of the above
8. Alzheimer disease in humans is associated with the deficiency of :
a. Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA)
c. Glutamic acid
9. Suspension of attenuated pathogen that stimulates antibody formation is :
10. Which of the following disease is caused by virus and transmitted by mosquito :
c. Yellow fever
11. Use of anti-histamines and steroids give a quick relief from :
12. Which of the following diseases is due to an allergic reaction?
a. Enteric fever
b. Hay fever
c. Skin cancer
13. Consider the following four measures (a – d) that could be taken to successfully grow chickpea in an area where bacterial blight disease is common:
a) Spray with Bordeaux mixture
b) Control of the insect vector of the disease pathogen
c) Use of only disease-free seeds
d) Use of varieties resistant to the disease
Which two of the above measures can control the disease?
a. A and D
b. B and C
c. A and B
d. C and D
14. A tumor enclosed within a capsule is termed :
15. Which of the following is a pair of viral diseases?
a. Typhoid, Tuberculosis
b. Ringworm, AIDS
c. Common Cold, AIDS
d. Dysentery, Common Cold
Coaching by Education World
Education World is providing comprehensive, expert and high level coaching for +1 and +2(Non-medical,Medical).Highly qualified and experienced faculty of each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology is available in Education World.
Faculty members provide coaching using latest techniques along with that there is excellence study material prepared by highly qualified and experience staff. The excellent study material, assignments & worksheets prepared by the faculty of Education World are provided free to its regular students. Practice Tests and Mock Tests are conducted at fixed intervals. Doubt Clearance Classes are also provided to the students.
The tricks and shortcut methods being taught in Education World are very helpful to the students. Besides this, Individual attention is paid to each and every student. The students are provided with assignments and worksheets as their pattern.
As the mission of Education World is to impart value based education to one and all at affordable cost. So very low fee is charged from the students. The infrastructure of Education World is ultra modern and the faculty members are also using projector methods for teaching the students.
The mission of Education World is to impart value-based education to one and all at affordable cost. Therefore, very low fee is charged from students.
The vision of Education World is to shape up future leaders in all spheres of life.